пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

authority to detain





Once again, I�have had a successful day�I ate my breakfast this morning which was 80 calories, then I�skipped my lunch of rice cakes and cheese at lunch and had two crisps lol. It was this guy, and he had doritos hah. I�have just finished for the day, with about 210 calories, so Iapos;m just under. Iapos;m feeling kinda full though which is weird and it sucks. :[ I�might just chill this evening, do a bit of work and then watch the tv. My plans for tomorow are shopping a bit and then the gym. For Sunday it is just the gym. Gosh, arenapos;t I�social? ...

No one replied to my last comment. ;[
I feel unloved.
lol.

Have a good day girlies, and I�hope you all do well
xxx

authority to detain, authority to detain without charge, authority to do business, authority to operate.



Комментариев нет: